Welcome back to Thursday! Well, I guess Thursday went away, not you. Thursday, welcome back to us!
The beer we have
- The Whale
- The IPA: it’ll be a little tight, and might not be coming to Bidwell
- De Maas
- Rutherford B. Haze
- Wet Frank: 25 gallons remain!
Buffalo Beer Week: The beer
Buffalo Beer Week draws close: it’s September 25-October 51! We’ve already covered what events we’ll be doing: now how about the beer?
- PCP: The Porter Collaboration Project, brewed with Pearl Street with coffee from public
- The IPA amped up with Citra: as Rudy describes it, “Same beer. More hops.”
- Singularity (Calypso): the triumphant return of our single hop IPA series
- The Snow (2013): What, you think we don’t cellar things? We cellar things.
And another thing or two as well, but I think that’s enough for now…
Other things we’re up to
- public espresso challenged The Whale to take the ice bucket challenge. We accepted:
- 33 Beers: I’ve been scribbling down characteristics of the beer I’ve been drinking, and have filled up my first notebook
- Remember last week when I said progress was being made on Hydraulic Hearth? The equipment arrived yesterday!
- I guess somebody bought the Bills this week, or something? Blue Monk’s Mike Shatzel shared pints of Frank with Mr. Pegula last summer and posted the picture in celebration!
“The Longest Week Of The Year”™ ↩