- This event has passed.
Thee Barleywine Classic & Invitational
February 27, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
About this event
Despite its name, Barleywine is very much a beer. Lively and fruity, sometimes sweet, sometimes bittersweet, and always big, bold and complex. Barleywine is life. #BiL
In February 2020 we hosted *thee* first Barleywine Classic & Invitational at our Brewery & Taproom. After a year hiatus the festival is back in its full glory on Sunday, February 27, 2022!
Join us for this intimate gathering of select craft breweries to celebrate and showcase this wonderful style of beer.
WHEN | Sunday, February 27 from 12-4 PM
WHERE | The Community Beer Works Brewery & Taproom
TICKETS | Early bird through 2.4.22 – $45 | After 2.4.22 – $55
EACH TICKET INCLUDES
- 🍺 Admission to the festival from 12-4 PM.
- 🍺 10 barleywine tastings.*
- 🍺 Keepsake tasting glass.
- 🍺 Huge bowl of chili + cornbread (featuring Southern Junction’s winning recipe from The Whale Chili Con Carnival!).
- 🍺 Live music & more fun shenanigans!
- 🍺 The opportunity to share unique pours of Barleywine with the breweries who made them!
*Tickets for additional tastings can be purchased at the event
- Bolton Landing Brewing
- Brooklyn Brewing @ The CIA
- Community Beer Works
- Eli Fish Brewing Company
- New York Beer Project
- Old First Ward
- Rare Form
- Resurgence Brewing
- Thin Man Brewing
- TIL Brewing
Every pour will come from representatives of each brewery, which in some cases may even be the brewers themselves! This small and intimate festival style will give you the opportunity to take your time with each round, ask questions, and truly enjoy every ounce of delicious Barleywine.
SEE YOU THERE!
Save that date, grab a ticket and prepare for THEE second Barleywine Classic & Invitational presented by Community Beer Works!