Hello, hello, hello!
The beer we have
- The Whale
- That IPA
- Stout Affective Disorder
- The End Is Rye
- Singularity (Galaxy)
- The Joke Is That We Replaced The Word ‘Goes’ With ‘Goes’
- ABV IPA
Our pint-only cask offering this week is Mint Affective Disorder, our stout but with — wait for it — mint!
What else we’ve been up to
- Saturday was our New Year, New Beer event, and damn was it a good time! Thank you to everyone who came out.
- 2014: The year that was, in which I recap everything we did last year
- Booze Boom, episode 11 of the Grain of Salt podcast, features Ethan and Rudy alongside people from Leonard Oakes and Lockhouse Distillery discussing the rise in breweries, wineries and distilleries in the area
- Hydraulic Hearth is up and brewing!
- Last night was the third session of our D&D campaign. Would they find their captured comrade? Would they actually roll decently for once? Stay tuned.
Other nifty beer things
- Last week I posted my entry for Session 95; this week’s Sunday read was Alan’s recap of everyone who contributed
- Articles about beer you should stop reading immediately, from friend-of-the-show Julia Burke about pseudoscience in beer reporting
Jurassic Parks & Recreation: