Greetings, welcome, and I hope you enjoy yet another Thursday.
The beer we have
- The Whale
- That IPA
- Stout Affective Disorder
- The End Is Rye
- ABV IPA
- The IPA — the swan song continues, for when this is gone it’s gone!
- Nouveau Riche
- Singularity (Galaxy)
- Pint-only cask: Molé Dick, The Whale with ancho chiles and cocoa nibs
Remember: each week’s cask is only available that week, and when it’s gone or Saturday ends it’s gone for good!
What else we’ve been up to
- A tale of two ABV IPAs, draft and cask, from last week
- The art of delivering beer, part 1: Mohawk Place (right), the first in a series Ethan’s begun. Part 2 has been taken and will probably be up tomorrow!
- Our first book club of 2015 — Hops & Glory by Pete Brown — is less than a month away
- I hope you all had a chance to come to Pizza Plant last night
Other nifty beer things
- This video, about wine and beer but which can be applied to beer as well:
- Modern Pubmanship, Part 3: Broken Glasses, part one of this week’s #sundayread, which was a delight to read
- Is It Even Possible To Be A Beer Expert?, part two, which makes one of the better cases I’ve seen that such a thing exists