- This event has passed.
Taproom Reopening Weekend at Community Beer Works
June 4, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - June 6, 2021 @ 8:00 pm
It’s been nine months since we last invited our friends, family and neighbors for drinks on our back and front patios. Plus it’s been over a year since we used our entire taproom or hosted guests at the bar. During that time we’ve been hard at work reimagining our space to offer a fun and comfortable experience for everyone who joins us for great beer, tasty food, and good company at 520 7th Street.
To say we’re excited to invite you back to our taproom is an understatement, so we’ll just say…
WELCOME BACK, NEIGHBOR!
We’re elated to welcome you to the refreshed Community Beer Works Brewery & Taproom, and to celebrate, we’re hosting a weekend filled with great beer, community, appreciation, and so much more.
A full schedule is coming soon, but for starters here’s just a few things you can expect during our reopening weekend:
FRIDAY, JUNE 4
3PM to Midnight – Reopening & Ninth Anniversary Extravaganza!
- ALL DAY – ALL NEW beer releases, food menu, beer slushies, and introducing craft seltzer. Come see what’s new at CBW!
- 4PM to 10PM – Brewer guided tastings and tours. Enjoy select CBW beers in our brewery with a comprehensive tasting led by a CBW brewer! Sign up for FREE with our taproom staff!
- 8PM to MIDNIGHT – DJ Dante Velour playing choice cuts from our Summer Playlist—and more!
SATURDAY, JUNE 5
12PM to Midnight – Celebrate Community!
- ALL DAY – Free giveaways from community partners!
- NOON to 2PM – Kari’s Café Wellness Pop Up. Start your day out right with our newest neighbors from Kari’s Café; wellness shots, healing tonics, body butters, rose water, mini tarot readings, ands sunshine will be featured on our front patio from noon to 2PM!
- 2PM to 6PM – FREE axe tosses with the Hatchets & Hops Axe Wagon. Whether you’re flexing some serious hatchet skills or trying axe throwing for the first time, the Axe Wagon is an awesome—and safe—way to spend a summery Saturday afternoon.
- 7:30 PM – Mr. Goodbar Good Beer Club in the brewery. Join our friends from Mr. Goodbar for a special edition of their Good Beer Club, hosted right in our brewery! Your $15 ticket includes a flight of six beers + a full pint at the end. This guided tasting session will be led by Bobby Rabb, Owner of Mr. Goodbar and Ryan Demler, CBW Director of Brewing Operations. Limited to 10 guests—click here to sign up and reserve your spot!
SUNDAY, JUNE 6
12PM to 8PM – Appreciation Day!
- ALL DAY – Beer it forward! Show your appreciation for a family member, friend or Good Neighbor by purchasing a future pint that they can redeem at any time. Post a photo from the brewery and tag them to let them know a beer is waiting for them!
- 1PM to 4PM – VIP Party. A special cheers to our top 2020 patrons! Please note: The taproom will be open to all during this time.
IT’S ALL HAPPENING!
Over the next two weeks we’ll be posting more details and teasers for what’s to come Friday, June 4 through Sunday, June 6. For now, please save the date and make plans to come say “hi”, enjoy a beer with us, and checkout what’s going on at the Community Beer Works Brewery & Taproom. See you soon, neighbor!