- This event has passed.
Beer & Cider Cheese Pairing
February 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
Tickets are $30 and include:
- A pint of your choice before the pairing begins.
- A four-course pairing of cheese with a 4oz pour of both beer and cider, with a remark about the flavor profile of each beer, cider and cheese, and why the flavors work so well together.
Pairings will be as follows:
- Whale Brown Ale and Raspberry Cider paired with Toasted Feta with Roasted Hazelnuts and a Spicy Blueberry Preserve.
- Interrobang IPA and Signature Cider paired with Cabot Clothbound Cheddar.
- Alpaca Porter and Hunny Pear Cider paired with St Agur Blue with Dark Chocolate/Almond Bark.
- Flying Jelly Attack Raspberry Witbier and Ginger Cider paired with Cellars of Jasper Hill bathed Harbison on a Crostini.
Representatives from CBW, Nine Pin, and Buffalo Cheese Traders will be on hand to talk about each pairing. All cheeses, beer and ciders used for the tasting will be available to purchase and take home.
Tickets are on sale now by following the link to Eventbrite. Don’t miss out on this unique experience!