Hello, old friends! It’s yet another day, another dime, another rhyme, another dollar. Let’s get to it:
The beer we have
- The Whale
- The IPA
- Stout Affective Disorder
- Singularity (Calypso)
- Singularity (Falconer’s Flight 7c’s)
Dueling Singularities, baby!
The beer we will have
Mark your calendars, everyone, because next week we’ll once again have The Double IPA.
What else we’ve been up to
- A cask of Espresso Whale made its way to Mister Goodbar last week! It’s gone now. Sorry.
- 716 Food & Sport is almost open, and when they are they’ll be pouring The Whale!
- Ethan represented us at OctoBEERfest last weekend
- Beer for pudding brains: I watched an episode of Doctor Who, drank a beer and then considered them both.
- Last night instead of Beer & Board Games there was Beer & Dungeon & Dragons. Things started out dicey but by the end of the night the party had a plan. A full writeup to come Tuesday.
- Hydraulic Hearth’s licensing continues! They have a liquor license, and soon enough, beer!
- Frank is now on tap at Woodcock Brothers in Wilson!
Other nifty beer things
- We’ve got a local maltster opening up in the first ward!
- Buffalo Beer League’s Brian Campbell wrote a recap of Buffalo Beer Week
- “Yes, That Must Be It”, a short but still worthwhile #sundayread
- Don’t Drink Beer talks about Genny Cream Ale
- 22 times corgis proved they are the champions of Halloween, for your daily dose of squee
- We’re up all night to get spoopy